Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My discipler

"I don't simply scold people one.. but I simply whack people =)"

Sharon's the first person in ECF who has irritated me so with her persistence and ways not-understandable to me.

She's also the first in ECF I verbally fought with.


She's the one whose eyes I fear gazing on my work because she is bound to say something.


She's the one who scolded me for being unfocused.


However,

Sharon's also the very first person I ever used the word "jie jie" on.. before that, I didn't even know what it meant.

She's the first I worked in a ministry (ppt) with in ECF.


She ministered to me during Victory Weekend, she took me in and persisted with me as her disciple, she's been so gracious as to tolerate my arrogance and pride.


She taught me humility, focus, efficiency, leadership, patience...

In her own ways, she makes me feel
special.

If to be a disciple means to follow and imitate, then I'm glad she's my discipler.

God, thank You for disciplers.

(disclaimer: not that no one else has impacted my life, but note the topic - this post is about my discipler)

2 comments:

summerarctic said...

"I don't simply scold people one.. but I simply whack people =)"

err.... i don't recall saying that. hmm.. maybe special to u only! haha...
thanks for sharing lives with me. u added much joy n encouragements to me. i'm glad to be your jiejie..
ahem.. where is the list u suppose to blog about as proof?? hehahha..

Anonymous said...

Nice post!!! what a nice post. This is really a common picture of Disciple-Disciplers Relationship.:) Hehehe... it's encouraging and inspiring to read poems like this. Poems that you can give to your friend.

God bless to you guys...

www.thedisciplers.com