Thursday, April 19, 2007

Week 13 Part 2

Yes.. List of things I need to do by next week

Final Project
1. Background camera movement in Toon Boom
2. Compile and bind journal
3. Search for and find sounds/music for final production
4. Insert sounds and synchronize with final animation
5. Check up on entire group progress to make sure we have at least 80% done by Monday
6.

History
Finish/finalize 50% of history journal (in order to give grace time of two days to finalize entire thing)

List of things I need to do by Week 15:

Final project
1. Finalize final animation for all three members
2. Finish countdown
3. Check on creation of logo and end credits of group
4. Create CD cover
5. Burn animation work in CD

History
Be FINISHED and submit

List of things I need to do by Week 16:

Methodology
1. Box fold
2. Walk Cycle
3. Finalize Stubby
4. Finalize flour sack
5. Finalize tail wave
6. Finalize bouncing ball
7. Finalize balloon

Drawing for Animation
1. Finalize head rotation
2. Finalize body rotation

History
Be ready for final test

I cannot depend on my own strength to finish this, it's crazy to think I can. I pray God will give me a boost to get me through this.

No comments: