Sunday, March 25, 2007

Steadily paddling down the river, rocking down the rapids

It's 12am, I slept 6 hours at 4pm-11pm, so now I plan to stay awake to finish some work.

It is clear in 2 Peter, that it is important for me to be on my guard. And I think at this point of time, it is the strongest message I can receive because I can feel the enemy all around me in the day 4 times a week.

It is difficult. But 1 Cor tells me to stand firm in the faith, and it's what I will do.

I've decided to post up some photography assignments of mine from last year =) It's pretty safe now that I've already gotten my results..hahah..

This is Carol's flute - an excellent model, with a touch of orang paper dispersing the studio light

Gorgeous















Max's watch against a piece of wood - wood's desaturated. Effect suggested by my lecturer =)

1 comment:

carol said...

of course. my baby is NOTHING but GORGEOUS! =)