Monday, March 5, 2007

5 March 2007 - Morning prayer

It's Bee Sean's birthday, happy birthday Bee Sean!

Today has been an awful day. It started off okay, with a test during History that I could actually do. Then as the afternoon came, I became tired and sleepy (slept at 4am) and afternoon class revealed how short of time we are in our final project, which set quite a workload on my shoulders and stress in my mind.

I missed the bus at 4pm, which I planned to take home so I could walk to the print shop before it got late and print something that really would have been most appropriate to print today. Maureen was nice to bring me back though, so at 5 pm I made my way to the print shop, spirits lifted slightly knowing that I could get this task done.

At the print shop, I discovered that my Illustrator file would not open, and I had no JPEG copy with me, so i couldn't print it, and that was a huge disappointment for me. So I picked up some things from the art shop and made my way back.

Then I've come to realise that I forgot to say my morning prayer.

Every morning, when I wake up, I feel it's only right to thank the Lord for another day and prayfor the upcoming day. But this morning, I woke up, ate and caught the bus, and forgot completely about my morning prayer.

That probably explains why I am low on stamina, low in spirit, low on patience. The one day I forgot to invite the Lord to be in my life for the day, is the same day things start going wrong and I start losing the ability to handle them and my emotions. That is not what I call a coincidence.

No comments: