Sunday, March 18, 2007

LiveWire Conference

Okay, I will say a few words about the LiveWire conference since other people have said so much.. and since pictures are supposed to be worth a thousand words, I won't say too much or the post will be too long to read ^^

The conference was awesome, an event I almost can't describe in words. Personally, for me, I think the whole learning experience in different aspects was what made it so great. But let me make it clear, it wasn't just learning photography techniques that was amazing - it was the whole experience, especially the part on encountering God =)

Aha, I've gotten you wondering. Good.

Bwahaha.


Salt and pepper always go well together



















Louis Pang demonstrating for us

















Now, if you have any hint of respect at all, I'd appreciate it if you asked me before taking any pictures from my blog. You respect me, I'll respect you. Thank you =)

I've decided to post more pics on my blog. I know of some people who want to see them. But some other time.. I have work to do.

No comments: